3.09.2010

ChicagoNow!

Hey Notes From North Sheridan Followers:

Exciting news! I just received an e-mail from Jimmy Greenfield, the site manager on ChicagoNow.com, teling me that NFNS will be added to ChicagoNow.com!

AAAHH! For those of you who don't know, ChicagoNow is an online blogging community with 200+ blogs carrying on conversations about literally everything. It is a way for Chicagoans to connect and create and discuss anything and everything- I can't even describe the variation in subjects so check it out right now! www.chicagonow.com

The other exciting part of this is that ChicagoNow plays a large role in feeding to RedEye, the free daily commuter paper that I am in love with so this is my first step toward my dream of writing for RedEye!

Basically, I'm psyched. However, this means NFNS is going to move to a new home on ChicagoNow.com pretty soon (more details to come) and I'm going to need all the help I can get. Right now I'm going to be blogging on a trial basis and I need to prove myself if I want to move up to the paid blogger tier. Basically I have to be more creative, more innovative, make more use of social media and get more page hits than ever before, so I'm counting on YOU, the readers, to help me out!

Well that is all the information for now, but just wanted to let you all in on this exciting move for NFNS. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here! (Also: SIGN YOUR NAME)